FreshDesk Arcade (Gamification)

• 4 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello all,

I am interested in enabling FreshDesk Arcade as a way to motivate some of our team and introduce gamification to those motivated by a little healthy competition.

I like the ideas of quests and points being assigned for actions completed as well as there being an individual champion across a number of areas as well as an overall champion.

I’d love to hear some of your ideas on how you’ve used the functionality - do you have any pointers / things to consider?

Also do you know of any plans to revamp this? The requirements for setting a quest seem a little limited / Having the levels labelled as Beginner all the way to Guru feels a little limiting I would like to be able possibly rename these in the future.

Look forward to hearing your ideas.

Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @AaronParker,

Greetings from Freshworks community!

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying the Arcade feature to bring in some healthy competition in your team. We do make use of that by displaying the Leaderboard points in our default Dashboard where all the agents can see their respective rankings across our organisation. 

Regarding the labels, unfortunately, you wouldn’t be able to change them as they’re default. However, you can add it as a Feature Request in out ideas section here and our product team could pick it up based on the upvotes you receive:

https://community.freshworks.com/ideas

Cheers!