Freshwork Setup

• 28 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Anyone who can help me in setup of freshdesk I want to setup it for my business called Helmet Best.

hemanth.ramya 2 years ago

Hello @ClaraWong,

We would definitely love to help you set up Freshdesk for your business requirements. Can you please elaborate more on the same so as to provide the best possible solution? Alternately, you can write to support@freshdesk.com and we would be happy to assist! 

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @ClaraWong,

We would definitely love to help you set up Freshdesk for your business requirements. Can you please elaborate more on the same so as to provide the best possible solution? Alternately, you can write to support@freshdesk.com and we would be happy to assist! 

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team 

Anyone who can help me in setup of freshdesk I want to setup it for my business called RoyalMod APk

Userlevel 2

Anyone who can help me in setup of freshdesk I want to setup it for my business called RoyalMod APk

Hey @johnroyal, You can sign up for a new Freshdesk account and experience the product for a 21 -day trial period. 

If you still need clarity with deciding your plan and need any help with implementing your account aligned to your business, reach out to support@freshdesk.com, and our team would help you choose the right plan & implementation based on your business needs. 

You can also check out our Admin Fundamental Course, which would walk you through the basics of Freshdesk for an admin - everything you need to know to get Freshdesk up and running and getting your team on board.

Cheers!

Aldrin,
Freshworks Community Team!