Solved

Getting {"code":"internal_error","message":"We're sorry, but something went wrong."} when answering the CSAT

• 25 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello community

We are testing out our CSAT survey and after answering the CSAT survey questionnaire in email we are getting redirected to a page which has “{"code":"internal_error","message":"We're sorry, but something went wrong."}”. 

We went to the portal and tried to configure the “Thank you” page however I don’t see that as one of the listed portal pages nor does it give an option to create a new Thank you page. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Arvin

icon

Best answer by Keer 26 January 2021, 19:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Good day, @arvinv!

I am glad you are trying out our satisfaction survey feature :)

To answer your query regarding the ‘Thank you page’ customization, the portal layout you’ve set up would be applied to this page as well. You can indeed edit the message in your CSAT settings.  

If you are looking to customize the page, I’d suggest you to have a glance at this article with all details you would require to set-up a top-notch thank you page:   

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/217757-customizing-your-thank-you-page

With respect to the error message, can you share reply back with your email ID over DM, so that I can log a ticket on your behalf to troubleshoot further? 

Cheers, 

Keer, 

Freshworks Community Team