Google Contacts Sync Interval

• 22 April 2015
  • 4 replies

When adding new contacts to Google Contacts, I have to wait up to an hour to see them in Freshdesk. 

Is there some way to have the interval shorter?

I assume this is a Google set poll limitation, but is it possible to pay Google to have some kind of immediate sync or atleast 15-30 minutes?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

The existing integration ( free version ) has the sync setting configured to be updated once in every hour. Since the time this post was actually added , we've made several enhancements w.r.t other integrations and also opened up our Marketplace for users to build & submit integrations on their own.

In case if you're interested in building an app to solve this case , you can try it out using our developer docs for reference. We can also connect you with the system integrators who can build apps as a professional service.

Cheers!

Any reply on this?

What about this Google Apps integration; it says on your page that contacts would be in sync "all the time". 

When using Google Apps, is it still not possible to bring it down from 1 hour?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Leet, 

Thank you for posting on our Forums. 

Right now, I'm afraid that it is not possible to bring down the interval from 1 hour. But I am forwarding this as a Feature Request and we will consider its feasibility in future.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, Leet. We will be really glad to help you out.

Anna