I am looking for any suggestions or "lessons learned" from the community on how to create well-formatted solution articles. How do you work around the limitations with the editor?
I am running into a number of frustrations
- The WYSISYG editor doesn't reflect at all how the article eventually looks when previewed or published.
- When displayed for the end-user, FreshDesk seems to add additional space to the paragraph (See Attached). To eliminate this, I find that I need to write source documents with no paragraph spacing. This issue exists also within the email template editor.
- Changes in formatting (e.g., font selection or size) appear to take, but do not always show up in preview.
- Changes in formatting seem to get stuck and even removing all formatting from the entire article doesn't seem to work.
- The WYSISYG editor doesn't seem to like cut and paste, even from notepad.