Help Me!

• 14 February 2015
  • 7 replies

I am the account administrator and when I go to log in I get Your account has been suspended please contact your account administrator (**********@gmail.com)

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Hey Connor,

I'm extremely sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have converted this post to a ticket so that we would be able to assist you better. Hope that's okay.

Regards,

Durga

Same issue here please assist

Hi Vernon,

You would usually get this error message when the freshdesk account is suspended. I could see multiple accounts associated to your email address. However, Two of them are suspended. 

We have sent an email to you requesting for the freshdesk account URL. Please respond to the same. 

I am the gmail G-suite account administrator and when I go to log in or sign up with freshdesk gmail gadget I get Your account has been suspended please contact your account administrator (***********@mrt.mn) Please help me!

Hi, enkh-ulzii. I hope Freshdesk support gets this straightened out for you. I think there's a huge chance that they could, you might just have to email them directly or wait for their response if you've already done the former.

I can't log in through the administrator. My link is monretrans.freshdesk.com, please help me. I do not know how to log in through the administrator, because the freshdesk is connected via gmail g-suite apps 

Hello Enkh-Ulzii, 

We could see that you are able to access the account and login now. Do let us know if you need anything else and we'll be happy to help you. 

Thanks,

Vc