Question

Hide custom fields in contacts

• 25 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello!

Please, I would like to hide certain custom fields in contacts, to certain agents. Maybe an app that allows me to perform this action, or how it can be done with roles, if they give me the configuration.

I appreciate your help.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @MilkaCQA and @David biga,

Welcome to Freshworks Community:)

I understand that you wanted to hide a few custom contact fields on the Contact Details Page. We have a marketplace application where we can hide default and custom fields to enhance the user experience. With the help of the application, you would be able to achieve the following:

- Ability to display the Contact fields/attributes

- Allows the user to configure the fields to be displayed by hiding unwanted fields

- Better user experience, which improves productivity

But I’m afraid you can’t restrict this only to particular Agents. Once installed, this will apply to the entire helpdesk.

You can install the application from here - https://www.freshworks.com/apps/freshdesk/customize_contact_fields/.

Feel free to drop in a note for any clarification:)

Hello!

Please, I would like to hide certain custom fields in contacts, to certain agents. Maybe an app that allows me to perform this action, or how it can be done with roles, if they give me the configuration.

I appreciate your help.

Looking for same 

did you find any solution yet?