Question

Hiding ticket types from the customer portal in Marina theme

• 25 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

How do I hide ticket types in the new Marina Portal?  I am unable to do so. Can someone please direct to the code to be added here?

5 replies

Badge +1

Good

Resolved, thanks from Morocco for your help :>

Badge

Hi Kartikeya,

Greetings from the Freshworks community!

If I have got it right, you are looking to hide certain ticket fields (type field) from your customer portal. 

This is possible with the portal customization feature available within Freshdesk. Kindly navigate to Admin → Portals → Customize → Pages Freshdesk provides a source code editor that you can use to make granular level changes.  

Also, we do have 
Multiple ticket forms feature available from the pro plan. You can create forms for the different issues your customers have ( eg: Returns, refunds, etc.), or different product portals, or both. Solution article for your reference - introduction-to-multiple-ticket-forms

If you have signed up for Freshdesk before May 2022, multiple forms will be enabled for you by the end of September 2022. 

Feel free to drop a DM incase of any further queries :)

Cheers,
Aishvarya.

hey thank you for your solution i was get rid from clients ticket and was unable to avoid them.

Badge

Hi Aishvarya,

Thank you so much for your reply. No, this is not what we are trying to do.

We have different ticket types for different portals, since there are different customer service SLAs. We need to hide certain ticket types from the drop down, where we choose the ticket type(like Incident, Feature request, etc.) .

Is there a way to do this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi Kartikeya,

Greetings from the Freshworks community!

If I have got it right, you are looking to hide certain ticket fields (type field) from your customer portal. 

This is possible with the portal customization feature available within Freshdesk. Kindly navigate to Admin → Portals → Customize → Pages.  Freshdesk provides a source code editor that you can use to make granular level changes.  

Also, we do have 
Multiple ticket forms feature available from the pro plan. You can create forms for the different issues your customers have ( eg: Returns, refunds, etc.), or different product portals, or both. Solution article for your reference - introduction-to-multiple-ticket-forms

If you have signed up for Freshdesk before May 2022, multiple forms will be enabled for you by the end of September 2022. 

Feel free to drop a DM incase of any further queries :)

Cheers,
Aishvarya.