How do I organize tickets by tag?

• 2 September 2015
  • 2 replies

We're trying to generate statistics about the breakdown of issues that are coming in.  We just need to be able to see a list of all the tags we're using, along with the number of issues for that tag.  And we need to be able to arrange those numbers from greatest to least.

I have looked and looked, and haven't been able to find a way to do this, other than to just enter in each tag one at a time, and then write down each total, which obviously isn't practical.  Please advise.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Hello Jeremy,

Are you trying to do this via API or the web application?

Yes, I am also curious about this. We use the web application and want to be filter all of the issues at the end of the week to see what is coming up the most.

Is there anything in the pipeline to be able to do this? Or is there a way to do it right now that we do not know about?

Currently we would need to search for each individual tag we used that wee; this can take forever, especially if different reps use different tags for certain issues.

So we need a way to filter all tags used for a week and then show the highest number of occurrences to the lowest.

Please let us know if you can help.

Regards