Solved

How do I remove "FIRST RESPONSE DUE"

• 23 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I have some tickets, that have been created internal and marked as a bug status. The problem is we do not respond to this ticket, which then triggers the “FIRST RESPONSE DUE” status. I have tried sending a response but this still isn't cleared.

Any help is appreciated 

icon

Best answer by jim.stephen 19 July 2022, 11:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @GOODY and @bowserkb, we understand you would like to remove the “First Response Due” for the tickets which are kept in the bug status. As per the product behavior, every ticket would have a first response and resolution due by targets associated with it. When you change the ticket status to SLA timer ON status (i.e SLA running on tickets), the targets will still be shown on the ticket details page. Now the First response due can be removed either by adding a reply/public note on the ticket. If you do not wish to respond to such cases, you can set the ticket status as SLA timer OFF status and the SLA would no longer run on such tickets, thus removing the targets shown in the details page.

To turn the SLA timer OFF for statuses, you can go to Admin -> Workflow -> Ticket fields -> Status -> Bug -> Toggle off SLA timer. 

nTQvfvlMVx0EVqR9_kxXw_KZ-jd4QY0rFyFOvADm3Sd-1qOesFAzJloHuBcQnvTFKAHb4sQ7OWA2TNQZ67TZ4eS0WGhRsQaur-xiaslNX-aONQ7N_Fa8NQBYMMKMtlycIzRQQhBsXcHocEc3dwVQvEE

Post which, The first response due by time would be removed from the ticket. 

yxEQmXPVSi9xzOgWzr65TkDeSSQ-X4aRy_LeV9kpii9TEKiggJq5FLVX-P2mHiCzAXs0ysBNYrqiLh7a1bdtD276kasqiPhS9T3Rmxh08olI_knGvBUXm6d5hG3zMhgEb0rBpfpJjiO1pqYwWV0

I hope this helps. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@GOODY and @bowserkb Hello there- really sorry this post got missed.

Someone on our support team will address this shortly :)

Thank you so much for posting on the Community 

I have some tickets, that have been created internal and marked as a bug status. The problem is we do not respond to this ticket, which then triggers the “FIRST RESPONSE DUE” status. I have tried sending a response but this still isn't cleared.

Any help is appreciated 

Nice to see no one ever answered this. Now I’m asking the same question.,