Question

How to add image to e-mail signature

Badge

Hello!

I want to add our logo to our e-mail signature, but if I upload the image to imgur for example, and I paste the link to the Signature section, only an image icon will appear.

How could I upload image to our e-mail signature correctly?

Thanks,
Csaba

11 replies

Badge +2

Hi Csaba,

I think this may be to do with where you’re hosting the image perhaps?  Are you able to share the URL?  In my own testing it works OK.  To confirm, the process I followed is:

1.  Open my profile settings
  2. Scroll down to Signature section
  3. Click the “Insert Image...” icon
  4. Paste in the URL of the image I want to use.

After that the image displays in the signature editor, and also on any subsequent replies I make.

Badge

Hello!

First of all, thanks for your help. I think the problem is with the photo URL.

This is the photo URL: https://imgur.com/a/eZctzYz

Where did you upload the photo?

Badge +2

Hi Csaba9923,

Looks OK for me, make sure you are using the full image link (https://i.imgur.com/81ci8dN.png) rather than just the imgur page URL.

Badge

Thanks Philip, now works correctly! :)

Does not work. Tried it with a link to an image in OneDrive as well as Google Drive with same result, an image icon appears but the image does not. Seems like typical design flaws with Freshworks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@bdub516 Welcome to the Freshworks Community! It is unfortunate that the image doesn’t show up as expected. Can you please ensure the image is publicly hosted and try this again? If it doesn’t work, can you please share the image link here (if it’s okay!) or drop an email to support@freshdesk.com so our team can help you with this?

Cheers!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Csaba9923 @bdub516 ,

There is also an App “Signature Management app” in the Market place apps section, which lets you have different signatures based on Groups & Products. It provides variety of Customization for signatures.

You can try that as well!

Cheers!

Badge +1

Hi Csaba,

I think this may be to do with where you’re hosting the image perhaps?  Are you able to share the URL?  In my own testing it works OK.  To confirm, the process I followed is:

1.  Open my profile settings
  2. Scroll down to Signature section
  3. Click the “Insert Image...” icon
  4. Paste in the URL of the image I want to use.

After that the image displays in the signature editor, and also on any subsequent replies I make.

I do that and all the things do same like you said. But still signature not showing. I tried a lot. Can you help me.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@marryhussaim Can you please ensure the image is publicly hosted and try this again? If it doesn’t work, can you please share the image link here (if it’s okay!) so I can check?

Cheers!

Click the gear icon at the top-right, then View All Outlook Settings.
Click the Compose and Reply tab.
Click the Insert Pictures Inline icon and select an image to add.
Click the More Formatting Options icon, then the Insert Link icon.
Paste in your video URL and click OK.

REGARDS;https://airosoftsniperrifle.com/

To ensure your email signature displays the logo correctly, host the image on a reliable server like your website or cloud storage. Obtain the direct image URL, ensuring it has a valid file extension (e.g., .jpg, .png). When adding the image to your email signature, use the complete image URL rather than relying on external image hosting services. This approach should prevent the appearance of just an image icon and instead display your logo as intended in your email signature.