How to create custom reports in Analytics?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

In the Analytics homepage, click New Report that is present near the search bar in the top right section. We have Custom Reporting in Freshdesk to help you build reports the way you want, with minimal effort, all by yourself. It offers the flexibility to pick the metric(s) you want to study, the adaptability to select the right filters you want to apply, and the capability to employ the perfect dimensions to analyze your data.

Click here to read more

3 replies

Hello, 

I’ve created several reports that display fine when I am viewing them within the portal but when I schedule them and have them delivered, the tabular data is cut off at the bottom of page one. Is there any way to fix that? I’ve reached out to support and they say to export them as csv which defeats the purpose of creating my report. 

Hello, 

I’ve created several reports that display fine when I am viewing them within the portal but when I schedule them and have them delivered, the tabular data is cut off at the bottom of page one. Is there any way to fix that? I’ve reached out to support and they say to export them as csv which defeats the purpose of creating my report. 

I have had the same issue is this, has anyone ever found a way to get around this?

I have had the same issue is this, has anyone ever found a way to get around this?

Hi Adam, after a few more conversations with support I was able to get mine to work by moving my filters out of the widget and apply them to the overall report filter section instead. Hopefully that will help you as well!