Question

I can't see any editable dashboard

• 13 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Current dashboard make no value for us. 
How I can edit settings - to see at le

ast comparison week by week not today vs yesterday?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Michal PC 

Welcome to Freshworks Community :)

From the screenshot, we can see that you like to see the week-wise load comparison data from the “Default Dashboard” I am afraid this cannot be attained or customized. The default dashboard will show only today and yesterday data, As it is the default product behaviour across all the accounts.

However, As a workaround to achieve your use case, you can make use of analytics. Kindly refer to the help article to see if that helps: https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/240744-ticket-volume-trends-report

Here’s to you,
Vidya D

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :) 

Badge

@Vidya Deenadayalan  Link you send - it’s to that page - so probably wrong. 

How I can use analitics for that? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Michal PC Instead of clicking the hyperlink, can you copy paste it to the new tab? It will open our Solution article which refers to the Analytics where you can design the Performance report.

https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/240744-ticket-volume-trends-report

Here’s to you,
Vinoth

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :) 

Badge

Yes - that’s what I’m looking for - But I don’t know how to create that dashboard - looks like I don’t have access? But I’m admin / owner of the account :/ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Yes - that’s what I’m looking for - But I don’t know how to create that dashboard - looks like I don’t have access? But I’m admin / owner of the account :/ 

Hi @Michal PC The link shared by @vinothkumar.manoharan should help you create a custom report in the Analytics section. I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to do this in the Dashboard (default or custom).

Cheers!