Hello guys.
i wanna says it will be alot easy for me if i can Sort by columns like: 

i can soft by subject
Can someone know how to do it?
please show me how to do it.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes, this is something I’d really like as well. Most other platforms have this feature! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @MinhPhuc2kkk,

Thank you for reaching out to Freshworks Community.

From your query, I could understand that you are looking to modify the layout of the ticket list view page. To achieve this, you would have to switch to ‘Table View’ in your Ticket page by clicking on the Table View icon on the top right. Here is the screenshot for your reference -

From there,  click on the edit icon next to the Table Headers to select the fields you wish to add or retain on your Table View and then save the view.

If this is not what you are looking for, and if you are mentioning about the Sort option which we have under the Ticket View,  I am afraid we don't have an option to sort tickets by subject/contacts as of now. As a workaround, you can try using the filtering option in the list view to filter and check tickets quickly.

Feel free to drop a note here in case of further queries!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@Dloiacono have you tried creating an Analytics report to search for tickets with a particular subject? I have one created and I change the filter system to include subjects that contain whatever phrase I am looking for and then I am quickly able to get how many tickets we have with the same or similar subjects.

I will say 1 limitation is you can’t set this to look at the description of the ticket which I personally would find really useful. I have raised this and hopefully one day it will change.

Screenshot to give you an idea of what we have set up.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Sorting these columns alphabetically is something I have also.

I would use this many times a day if it were available.  

Is there any plans to make this available in the future?

Thanks

Badge +4

+1 on this, currently running into this as a huge issue - especially with Service Request subjects, need to be able to sort/filter by Subject.

Badge +1

Sorting these columns alphabetically is something I have also.

I would use this many times a day if it were available.  

Is there any plans to make this available in the future?

Thanks

Yes, please add sort for all columns

Badge

Zendesk does offer the ability to search by contact and subject.  This feature is helpful in identifying multiple tickets from consumers or same issues from the subject line.  Is this an option that will be available in the future?