Insert solution not working

• 20 June 2014
  • 6 replies

I am unable to insert a saved solution into a note on one of our tickets.

It simply says there are no suggested solutions found and if you try to manually search for a solution, no results are shown as well.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Any news here? I have the same problem. If only Forest users have this feature (is this true?) then why do I have the book symbol in the ticket form?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Thomas, 

The "Insert Solution" feature is available on all the plans and you shouldn't be facing any issues, ideally. 

We will be logging a ticket and getting in touch with you very soon to get this sorted out.

Anna

I have the same issue. Solution are never found in any Ticket (no problem with predefined answers)

I have a test account (genapi)

Same problem here. The Suggested Solutions List does not show the ones I want and when I try to search (using the textfield), solutions are never found.

Same problem here. No solution found. The Suggested Solutions List does not show the ones I want and when I try to search (using the textfield),

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

Could you please make sure you are searching for the solution in the search bar, using the words from subject or the description. Could you also please provide us with a couple of samples on this, so that we could troubleshoot this further. 

Best Regards,

Thriyam