Question

Is it normal when submitting a help ticket with FreshDesk about a Freshdesk acount?

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Is it normal for requests for assistance to go over two days without any activity when I ask for help with FreshDesk?

I have a Freshservice account but if I try to talk to someone on that side (which has been more responsive) they treat the request as radioactive and punt it back to FreshDesk where it goes unanswered?

What puzzles me the most:  I’m the administrator for an account and want to add a license, but can’t get help logging in to buy more licenses.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @jrowland That’s unfortunate. Can you please share details about your Freshservice instance and the number of licenses you’re trying to add so we can help you with the request?

Cheers!

Badge +1

It took a week to get someone to look at the ticket, it happened after I messaged your corporate FreshService account on Twitter.

I don’t understand why the support is so unresponsive for a FreshDesk instances, generally when I’ve worked with FreshService in the past, responses have been quite prompt.

Thanks for offering to help.

No, it is not normal for requests for assistance to go unanswered for more than two days when using FreshDesk.

It's frustrating to have to deal with unresponsive support and to encounter issues with adding licenses as an administrator.

You may want to escalate the issue to higher-level support or consider exploring other options if you continue to experience difficulties with FreshDesk.