Question

Knowledge Base Analytics by User

• 10 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Love the Knowledge Base Analytics. It’s very useful to see how the team is contributing. I would like to know if there is current or planned functionality to pull analytics based on users accessing KB articles? 

For example, how many times did a user navigate to the KB and then open a ticket? We can see this within each individual ticket, but it would be helpful to pull a report that shows this at a glance. If it could be broken down by company and then user, it would help us to identify gaps in our knowledge as well gaps in the client’s understanding. 

Any help here? 

1 reply

Love the Knowledge Base Analytics. It’s very useful to see how the team is contributing. I would like to know if there is current or planned functionality to pull analytics based on users accessing KB articles? 

For example, how many times did a user navigate to the KB and then open a ticket? We can see this within each individual ticket, but it would be helpful to pull a report that shows this at a glance. If it could be broken down by company and then user, it would help us to identify gaps in our knowledge as well gaps in the client’s understanding. 

Any help here? 

Yeah, you are right base analytics knowledge is very importants. As most of the analytical activities I manage of website for basketball organization. But now I am too much busy so looking to hire an expert for it so that he could do honest work like me and keep care of my business.