Question

Lower First Response Time?

Badge

Hello,

I have recently noticed that you can not set a first response time within the SLA polices lower than 15 minutes. Our company is looking to set this SLA to 5 minutes, is there an scope to have this setting amended so that lower times can be set?

Also to go with this the lowest notification/approach timer that can be set is 30minutes. Would there be any scope to amend these to a custom timer.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @PaulSnellingBiz 

Welcome to Freshworks Community :)

Regarding your concern. I am afraid it is currently impossible to change the minimum first response time to less than 15 min. Since it is the default product behaviour, find the below image for your reference.

First Response Due in SLA settings

It will indicate when you try to lower that value by less than 15 minutes. Unfortunately, we couldn't suggest you any workaround for this. Let me know your use case on Why you needed to reduce the minimum time to less than 15 minutes, based on which we will pass this on to our product team to see if it would be feasible to include it in our roadmap. 

We will keep you posted on the updates in our future releases. We would also recommend you kindly post your requirement in the community forums, which will help our product managers to check the feasibility by knowing how other customers raise many similar requests as well - https://community.freshworks.com/ideas

Here’s to you
Vidya D

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :)  

Badge

Hi @Vidya Deenadayalan 

Thank you for coming back to me.

Our company policy is to give a first response to our clients within 5 minutes of a ticket being raised.

At the moment I have the Policy set to 15 minutes but am finding it difficult to easily report and identify quickly any tickets that breach 5 minutes (But remain under 15minutes).

If you could find out if this is something that can be adopted by the development team that would be appreciated.

Thank you

Kind regards

Paul

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @PaulSnellingBiz 

Thank you for getting back, We understand your business needs, We will pass on this feedback to our product team, You can also submit this idea and vote up for our existing feature request using this link- https://community.freshworks.com/ideas

Here’s to you
Vidya D

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :)