Question

Message update board?

• 27 April 2023
  • 10 replies

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is an app or something already built into freshdesk where i can post updates and possible screenshots to all agents to notify them of changes made to the helpdesk. New automation rules, added apps etc.

10 replies

Badge

Updating the board is an important task that needs to be done regularly. It helps to ensure that all relevant information is visible and up-to-date. Keeping the board updated also helps to keep everyone on the same page and create a sense of unity and collaboration check out. An updated board also serves as a great reference for current and future projects. Taking the time to update the board can make all the difference in the success of a project.

Badge +2

I would also very much like to have such an announcement board. This helps a lot in communicating news and feature enhancements

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Hooperman 

Greetings from Freshworks community.

Yes, it is already a built In feature where you can setup announcement whenever you create a team dashboard.

• Click on the ‘Announcements’ button on the top right corner of the dashboards page
  • Type your message, limited to 150 characters, in the text box
  • Hit the ‘Post’ button
  1. The broadcasted message will now show up as an announcement, with your name, time and date of publishing, for that particular team dashboard.
  2. The visibility settings of the team dashboard will be applied to the announcement as well
  3. Clicking on the announcement will take you to the ‘Announcement History’ on the slider where the announcements from the last 30 days will be listed
  4. By clicking on any of these announcements, you’ll be able to see the ‘Viewed By’ panel listing out the names of agents who viewed the announcement from the dashboard
  5. You can click on the ‘Stop’ button to remove the broadcast from the team dashboard
  6. Once you post an announcement, the agents will be notified via the in-app notification, inside Freshdesk. Clicking the announcement on the notification section will mark it as ‘read’.

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is an app or something already built into freshdesk where i can post updates and possible screenshots to all agents to notify them of changes made to the helpdesk. New automation rules, added apps etc.

Fake aufenthaltstitel

Badge

Updating the board is an important task that needs to be done regularly. It helps to ensure that all relevant information is visible and up-to-date. Keeping the board updated also helps to keep everyone on the same page and create a sense of unity and collaboration check out. An updated board also serves as a great reference for current and future projects. Taking the time to update the board can make all the difference in the success of a project.

Mtg Proxy

Hi All,

I have been searching for a solution within Freshdesk that allows me to efficiently communicate updates and changes to all agents in our helpdesk. Specifically, I am looking for an app or built-in feature that enables me to post updates along with screenshots to notify agents of any modifications made to the helpdesk. These changes could include new automation rules, added apps, or any other relevant updates that may impact their workflow. 

Hi All,

Hey Everyone, Freshdesk supports automation rules. While these are typically used to automate ticket handling, you can potentially set up rules to notify agents about specific changes or updates. However, this might require customization and testing.

Hi All,

Utilize internal communication channels like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or other similar platforms advancedcardetailing to post updates, announcements, and screenshots to notify all agents about changes in the helpdesk. You can set up a dedicated channel for this purpose.

Badge

Hi All,

Utilize internal communication channels like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or other similar platforms signaturedetailers to post updates, announcements, and screenshots to notify all agents about changes in the helpdesk. You can set up a dedicated channel for this purpose.

Great suggestion utilizing internal communication channels like Slack or Microsoft Teams is a smart move to keep everyone in the loop about helpdesk changes. Creating a dedicated channel for update announcements, and screenshots ensures that the team stays well-informed and can easily reference important information.

This not only enhances communication but also contributes to a more organized and efficient workflow. Thanks for sharing this valuable tips..

Great idea Using platforms like Slack or Microsoft Teams for helpdesk updates keeps everyone informed. A dedicated channel with announcements and screenshots enhances communication and boosts efficiency.