Migration from HelpScout - Advice?

• 28 March 2017
  • 3 replies

We're looking to migrate from HelpScout into FreshDesk and would love to speak with other customers who have done this.  In particular, have you succeeded in getting CSV file exports of your data from them and how?

Any tips or tricks you'd be willing to share would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

They seem to no longer offer CSV, but I would like to know how to migrate also, they offer an API but just announced today that all the grandfathered 'Free Users' will have to pay starting in November. So I'm moving away and back to Freshdesk but need to know a way to migrate my data for free.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello,

We've a partner who can help with migrating data from other helpdesk systems. Please refer to this link to know more about the migration services offered.

Cheers!

Userlevel 2

Hi Karen! I know we're late with this, but hopefully, we can help anyone else interested in migration from Help Scout.
There's no need to get CSV files because with our tool you can export the necessary mailbox directly out of Help Scout.
This will not only help to save your time but also ensure a better quality migration.
You can learn more about the Help Desk Migration tool here:
https://www.freshworks.com/apps/freshdesk/help_desk_migration__import_to_freshdesk

Happy migrating!