Move von Freshdesk 2 Freshdesk

• 18 October 2018
  • 6 replies

Hello

I have the need to move from opne Freshdeskaccount to another but I need the histiric data and the open Ticket´s and the Customer,....

Is there an easy to do this.

Regards

kim_17818 10 days ago

Hi,

Done this several times to our customers in Finland. This can be done by contacting to Freshdesk’s support. These are called “Cloning” and “migration”. Cloning does the configuration cloning (excluding some specific configurations) and migration does the rest (moving tickets, solution articles, and so on).

Note. Historic data won’t get reflected. So you must take out reports from the old account before shutting it down. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Hello Norbert,

Our support team can assist you with the migration. Please write to us on support(at)freshdesk(dot)com and one of our support heroes will be on it right away.

Cheers!

Hello 

Thank you for the answer. Can you do the following move for me

ALL Tickets, Customer, Companys, User, etc... from

ebl.freshdesk.com

should be in 

eblkg.freshdesk.com

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the support

Badge +1

Hi everyone, 

One of the ways to migrate between Freshdesk accounts is to use Help Desk Migration. You can move the data by yourself, even if you’ve never done anything like that. You get complete control over the migration process (how users, ticket fields, groups migrate), and you can test the migration as many times as you wish. Lastly, our team is always there to answer your questions and help you out. 

Cheers, 

Anastasia. 

Hi,

Done this several times to our customers in Finland. This can be done by contacting to Freshdesk’s support. These are called “Cloning” and “migration”. Cloning does the configuration cloning (excluding some specific configurations) and migration does the rest (moving tickets, solution articles, and so on).

Note. Historic data won’t get reflected. So you must take out reports from the old account before shutting it down. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks for sharing your insights, @kim_17818 & @Anastasia. :)

Cheers,