my freshdeshk account not working

my freshdeshk account not working  some one can help me solve this problem or fix it my account is ready to how can publish any thing in my account

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Is there anyone that knows how to help set up an account for robert david????????

Ankit, Robert,

Can each of you be more specific on what's not working in your Freshdesk account? So we can help you out?

Thanks,

Sudha

I can not find accounts or where to go to create my account. That is why it is not working at all i dont know how or what to do.S o whenb i can lghyuuuù_
Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Robert

One of our support heroes will get in touch via email shortly . Looking forward to get your account up and running.

Cheers!

My account is blocked, Please help me in unblocking..??

My fresh desk account had been blocked, Please help me in unblocking..

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Shruthi,

I could see that you've got in touch with one of our support agents and the account is currently active. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

HOW DO I GET TO MY ACCOUNT AND ACTIVE MY ACCOUNT WHERE CAN I GO TO DO THIS? If you can not help me then close what you have on me if you can not help me i can not find a thing in here.......
Just shut my stuf off robert david sence you do not have anyone there that knows how to help me get in to an account. ......
Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Robert,

You can type in the email address here to get the details about the account - freshdesk.com/login

Cheers!

I have the same problem! Can anyone help?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Miranda: Hope you were able to setup your account after your recent interaction with our support team.

Cheers!