Solved

No SSO icon on the portal sign on page

• 30 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi, we have 2 accounts with Freshworks, one Freshservice Enterprise and one Freshdesk free tier.  I have setup SSO in both and the authentication works fine.  On the FreshService instance sign-on page I get a button “Sign in with SSO”.  I don’t get the “Sign in with SSO” on the Freshdesk instance.  How can I make sure the Sign in with SSO button is available on the Freshdesk portal log on page?

freshdesk logon page

icon

Best answer by barun.poddar 30 January 2023, 23:20

View original

6 replies

I agree with the previous speakers, the post is excellent. I've gained a lot of useful information for myself. I just have a small question for those who play Farming Simulator 22 on this forum. Maybe someone knows how to install the Courseplay fs22 mod in the game. Are there people who play this game and can help me? I've been struggling for several days trying to install this mod, but I haven't been successful. Thank you all in advance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @AnDy_GR 

Greetings from Freshdesk comunity!

The ‘Sign in with SSO’ button will appear only when the agents click on ‘Are you an agent? Login here’. All the sign in options that you have enabled from your organization domain will appear only after clicking on login here. 

Feel free to drop a note here incase of further assistance :)

Cheers,
Barun

Badge

Hi Barun,

Thank you for your reply.  It looks like Freshdesk behaves very differently to Freshservice.  We can work with that.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @AnDy_GR 

Happy to help :)

I am glad to read this post of yours. Keep sharing more information. Also There is a possibility that you might be unhappy with the performance of your current internet connection, which is why you can replace it with a Wavlink mesh wifi system. You can do the wavlink router setup with a web browser using the web address wifi.wavlink.com.

Thanks for sharing. I really like your post. Also if you are facing an issue with Linksys extender login, you can reach our support team to assist you. Feel free to reach us anytime, We are available 24/7 for you.