Noticed today that Ticket titles are all showing in Bold text.

Noticed today that Ticket titles are all showing in Bold text.  Where as before only new/unassigned tickets were in bold.  Is this a recent update/change, can it be changed?

Any one else the same?

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

I've also encountered this today; at random times some would not be in bold, while other times all tickets were in bold. 

Has not changed at all for us.  Same bold text.  Pain.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Simon@BeeP, Are you still seeing the bold titles appearing for all the tickets in the list view? We noticed the bold titles during one of the releases but haven't seen them re-appearing for sometime now.

Cheers!

Yes we are all still having the issue since start of the week.  All titles are in bold.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Simon Sorry about that. Does this happen for all the agents or only for a few? Also, did you try logging out of the helpdesk and then re-login back to create a new session?

Cheers!

This happens for all agents.  I have logged out, cleared browser.  Still the same.

I have this issue as well, it went for about 24 hours but has return again. All tickets showing bold. Even after logging out and back in, and clearing cache etc.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Simon@Jones, We've been hearing reports about this from other customers as well. We've taken it up as a bug and will look to fix this as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted on any updates on this.

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Simon@BeeP @Jones, We've fixed this issue. You should now see just the new tickets appearing in bold. Let us know if you're still having issues with the ticket titles.

Cheers!

Thanks Aravind! Looks like it's resolved on our end.