Solved

Our Freshdesk domain is down for 48hrs

Badge

We have had this message on our Freshdesk for the last 48hrs:

Scheduled maintenance is under progress

We will be up and running soon, Please check again later.

Click here to go back to home

Our domain is: https://sangix.freshdesk.com/

Since we are on a free account, there does not seem to be any support we can contact.

Should we just switch to another provider or does anyone have an idea of what we can do?

Many thanks :)

icon

Best answer by aravind.sundararajan 5 April 2023, 19:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Jirka Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

Looks like the account got flagged as spam because of suspicious ticket activity. We could see a lot of tickets getting created with the subject “Daily Appointment report”. Can you please check and let us know if it is intentional to have these tickets in Freshdesk? If not, can you please filter these emails in the mailbox so they don’t get created as tickets?

Cheers!

Badge

Hi Aravind, @aravind.sundararajan 

Yes we were switching to a new email provider a ran a test to see emails are delivered. These do not need to be forwarded to Freshdesk and created as tickets. I will arrange for this to be sorted.

What do I need to do to have our account reactivated?

Kind Regards

Jiri

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Jirka Please update us after the email forwarding gets deactivated. I’ll work with the team to unblock the account so you can access it without any issues.

Badge

Thank you,  @aravind.sundararajan 

I can confirm it was sorted. It was not a forward, the email was set as forced email receiver on all our STAGING servers. I have just reviewed all of the them and removed it.
After I get access to our account, I will review the emails to see if they might be coming from another source snd would fix that too, the only purpose was to test the new mailing system and that is now done. 

Kind Regards

Jirka

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Jirka We have removed the account from the spam list and you should be able to access the Freshdesk instance without any issues. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers!

Badge

Many thanks @aravind.sundararajan .  You help is much appreciated.
Jirka