Solved

Possible to delete only your own note?

• 14 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Is it possible to make it so that an agent can delete only their own note (public or private)?

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 15 September 2021, 14:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @evlo96,

Unfortunately, we cannot restrict agents to delete only their notes/replies at the moment. Alternately, you can configure custom roles in your helpdesk to restrict agents from deleting any conversations (notes/replies) and allow only few agents like administrators to have this ability.  

Feel free to drop a note here for any further questions and we would be happy to help! 

Cheers,

Freshworks Community Team

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you for your answer. I do hope it will come one day though! :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Definitely, @evlo96. :)

Cheers,

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @evlo96,

Unfortunately, we cannot restrict agents to delete only their notes/replies at the moment. Alternately, you can configure custom roles in your helpdesk to restrict agents from deleting any conversations (notes/replies) and allow only few agents like administrators to have this ability.  

Feel free to drop a note here for any further questions and we would be happy to help! 

Cheers,

This is so Draconian. We should be allowed to delete our own notes, without having to get admin privileges. Yet another FreshDesk epic fail. I miss working with JIRA Service Desk. FreshDesk is garbage, in my opinion.