Prevent going back to list after send and mark as closed

• 26 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

When I've responded to a ticket I usually Send and Close the ticket. after that I usually want to add tags and set the ticket type etc in the panel to the right, but this seems impossible as freshdesk returns me to the list of all tickets. is there any way to turn this redirect off? I don't have that "zen mode" turned on so it can't be that

Thanks,

//Svante

1 reply

Hi  Svante,

Once you draft your reply and hit the button "Send and set as closed" the system analyzes that the ticket has been closed and no further activity needs to be done on the ticket. The ideal way to perform actions here is that, we'll have to update the properties of the ticket first and then send the reply by hitting the  button "Send and set as closed". 

You can either just send the reply and then update all the properties or update all the properties at one go and send the reply and close the tickets. This has been the default behaviour in Freshdesk. 

The focus assist on the other hand does the following process-  On closing a ticket, it quickly moves to the next available ticket in your queue and not to the list of tickets as this increases agent's productivity. 

Hope this clarifies. 

Cheers!