Resolved tickets don't auto-close

• 10 January 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm in the early stages of setting up a Freshdesk system for my company, currently on the sprout plan.

Last week we resolved some tickets. I expected them to automatically close after 48 hours. The reason I expected this is because Freshdesk had the following email notification already set up for me:

Dear {{ticket.requester.name}},

Our team has indicated that your ticket {{ticket.subject}} - has been resolved. 

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

But a week later, the resolved tickets have not automatically closed. Am I missing something here?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Bob,

The time-triggered automation (we call it the Supervisor) is not available in the free Sprout plan. In all the other plans, there's a default Supervisor rule that checks for tickets that are in resolved state for over 48 hours and automatically sets their statuses as 'Closed'. Please refer to this page for more information on the features available across the plans.

Cheers!

Thanks Aravind.

It works. Thanks Aravind.

run 3