Question

Saved Searche Disappears

• 26 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I created a saved search for All Tickets w/in 24hrs, where i started w/ the All tickets w/in 12 hrs that was already part of the system.  In time, for no reason that i can find, the search I created goes “Poof” and just drops off my saved searches list.  Other searches I’ve created and saved remain, no issues.  Just this one, the All Tickets w/in 24Hrs. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Salmon2021,

Are you referring to custom ticket views configured in your helpdesk? If so, can you click the hamburger (three horizontal lines) option in the tickets tab and check if you can see the saved view? Also, on what event do you notice that the saved view is no longer available?

If this is not the case you are referring to, please elaborate more on ‘saved search’ and share relevant screenshots to help you accordingly.

Thank you,

Freshworks Community Team

I copied the Tickets w/in 12 Hrs, changed the time range to w/in 24 hrs, applied, and then saved as Tickets w/in 24 Hrs.  I’ve done this numerous times over the last two months.   I’ve even removed other saved searches thinking there were too many.  I’ve even named it differently.  for no reason that i can find, the search, no matter how named, just goes “poof” and no longer shows.  pic attached of the saved, all agents view, for this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Ideally, that shouldn’t be happening, @Salmon2021. Can you share a screenshot of the filter settings you have in place? In the interim, we’ll create a ticket for the same to check this further. Thank you!

Badge +1

It may be as simple as an unwanted browser extension, or more serious. Take a look at your browser extensions and installed programs for anything suspicious. For Google Chrome browser, just resetting Chrome may fix the problem. If the issue persists, try scanning your computer for malware.