Question

Shortcut in Scenario

• 15 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

hey guys,  i wanna ask,

are there any shortcut for me to choose a scenario like 1 2 3 without click on it

and can i setup a quick reply for the customer in the scenario too?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @MinhPhuc2kkk,

Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

I understand you are looking to execute a shortcut for your scenario automations, unfortunately a selective scenario shortcut is currently not possible from freshdesk. But you can use the Keyboard shortcut “s” to open the scenario tab to view your list of scenarios.

Coming to your follow-up question, yes, you can set up an automated email from your scenarios, please navigate to Admin → Agent Productivity → Scenario Automation.

You have the option here to send email to a requestor where you can send out an email as well as a part of the scenario.

Regards,

Pooja Bernice

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @MinhPhuc2kkk,

Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

I understand you are looking to execute a shortcut for your scenario automations, unfortunately a selective scenario shortcut is currently not possible from freshdesk. But you can use the Keyboard shortcut “s” to open the scenario tab to view your list of scenarios.

Coming to your follow-up question, yes, you can set up an automated email from your scenarios, please navigate to Admin → Agent Productivity → Scenario Automation.

You have the option here to send email to a requestor where you can send out an email as well as a part of the scenario.

Regards,

Pooja Bernice

thanks you for your information.