Special Characters in Email Address

• 31 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I encountered an issue where I am not able to send out message if I CC-ed on of the email that have curly bracket in it. 

I have tried sending the emails to the email address using Outlook and Gmail and I am able to send it out.

So I have logged a case to the support, but they stated this was the current behavior and request me to raise this concern in the community so it can gets more visibility from the product team.

1 reply

Don’t worry. I was also facing the same issue on the email which is used for Best packing services

I encountered an issue where I am not able to send out message if I CC-ed on of the email that have curly bracket in it. 

I have tried sending the emails to the email address using Outlook and Gmail and I am able to send it out.

So I have logged a case to the support, but they stated this was the current behavior and request me to raise this concern in the community so it can gets more visibility from the product team.

Don’t worry, its not a big issue. As recently I was also facing the same issue on the email which I am using for the best packing services. But when I contacted to the support team through live chat they fixed my issue in no time. So kindly contact to the support team they will easily fix your issue without wasting your time.