Solved

Standard total change export pulling old data

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I’m running a standard total change export, all I have done is select some fields and scheduled it, no changes to filters etc, and it’s pulling back old data.

I’ve done it loads of times and it’s pulling incorrect statuses and missing closure dates etc for changes.

Any idea what’s happening here please?

icon

Best answer by Keer 15 April 2021, 09:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @DeeS77, can you confirm if you are referring to the ticket export from the ticket list view page? If so, can you ensure all steps mentioned here are followed with respect to choosing the right view and applying filters? 

Else, if you are referring to the export of any of the curated reports in the analytics section, can you share more details on which report you are trying to export and what’s the discrepancy so that we can dig deeper into the issue? 

You can also share the details to support@freshdesk.com and our support buddies would love to help you further on this.  

Good morning,

It is just the standard analytics export for “total changes”. Nothing at all done for it, select and run, no filters, just a few standard fields selected. It shows pending release status and it’s been at complete for 3 months.

Analytics - Data export - Create new - Total changes

Hey @DeeS77,

We’ve sent you an email to have your issue looked into and discussed in detail. Please do check your mailbox and let us know if you haven’t received the same.

Cheers!

I ran into this as well.  I was told not only do you need to change the visible filters on the page you have to Edit the report and change the underlying filters save and then you can export what you are seeing on the screen.  Lot of extra steps to get data that is already showing.