Third-Party Canned Form App

• 2 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Has anyone found a third-party app they can recommend using to retrieve data from requesters in one go? Currently, the canned forms FreshDesk has launched lacks professionalism in looks and doesn't provide the ability to add attachments which would be ideal when handling warranty requests!

Any suggestions?

2 replies

Hi Carmela,

Did you find any solution that works for you?

I'm currently looking for a third-party app too, as I'd like the forms to be dynamic based on user input.

Hi Ciaran,

I've scouted a few different apps and out of the bunch, found JotForm. It is unbelievably easy to use and in addition to being much more user-friendly than the others, is  more affordable. The only downside, currently, is that FreshDesk and JotForm aren't designed to integrate with each other. In the meantime, I'm using a third-party app called Automate.io to connect them - which is free, FYI. 

If you aren't interested in creating triggers or webhooks to pull data from your forms into FreshDesk, then you don't have to worry about integrating them. I specifically wanted to eliminate the manual process of collecting information from our customized forms and updating tickets/contacts in FreshDesk so the integration was a must. 

Hope they come up with something soon because it's worth it!