Question

Ticket Based Compensation - On-Call Report

• 31 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey FreshPeoples!

So - I just had a rather frustrating back and forth with FreshDesk Support, and I’m struggling with a specific request.  I need to send a report to Payroll weekly that has the following information.  Agent Name, number of tickets taken “after hours” that week - which includes the full day on weekends.  This is for per-ticket based compensation for my agents during their “oncall” week.  

I haven’t really found a great way to do this (though - for the life of me I can’t understand why I can’t just generate a simple report of tickets created outside of set business hours, and what agent took them 🤷🤷) and I’m wondering if any of you amazing people have found a good way to do this.  

Thanks in advance for the help! 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @JOsh_S,

Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

I understand you are looking to track your agent tickets during non-business hours, I am afraid we do not support a metric that tracks the tickets created out of business hours; here are the list of supported metrics within Freshdesk presently -

Support metrics in Freshdesk Analytics

Thank you for notifying us about the need of this metric. We will have this relayed to our product team as a feature request and ensure this is added on our product roadmap.

Cheers!