Question

Ticket Updates Automation rule

I have created a Time trigger automations that mark the ticket status as closed after 48 hrs of ticket being marked as resolved, and we have a ticket update rule that says any changes on the ticket update should call a webhook to our internal system. The trigger automation rule is working fine but the ticket update automation rule is not working as expected. can anyone help

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @manish.pathak,

Could you please help us with the API payload that you’re passing along with the endpoint that is being used for the webhook call? That would be helpful for us to have this checked. If you’re trying to create a new ticket whenever a reply is received on a closed ticket, please refer to this article as it could be helpful.

Thank you!

Badge +1

I have created a Time trigger automations that mark the ticket status as closed after 48 hrs of ticket being marked as resolved, and we have a ticket update rule that says any changes on the ticket update should call a webhook to our internal system. The trigger automation rule is working fine but the ticket update automation rule is not working as expected. can anyone help

Hi Manich, if I understand correctly, you used a TIME TRIGGER automation rule to trigger a Webhook? We're currently trying to do the same thing, but in the TIME TRIGGER automation rules, I don't see the "trigger a Webhook" option and Freshdesk support has confirmed that it's not possible. Perhaps I've misunderstood. If you succeeded, could you please give me more details on how you did it? Thanks for your help! 😊