Question

Tickets are merging on their own

• 8 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve got a user, that sends in, let’s say three emails to freshdesk, about a minute apart (all different subject lines).   Freshdesk seems to merge those tickets automatically into one.    As far as I can tell, we don’t have any automation doing this, nor can i find anywhere to turn this off.  Please Help.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @CVHHH,

Greetings from the Freshworks community!

We understand that the tickets are automatically getting merged into your Freshdesk account. Could you please navigate to Admin → Apps and check if you have installed any of these third-party applications (Auto Ticket Merger, Automerger, Automerge)? If yes, could you please disable or uninstall the application and check if the tickets are still getting auto merged?

Feel free to drop a note here incase of further queries :)

Hi,

I am facing the same issue with Freshdesk. The tickets are being merged containing the same subject or relatively similar content without any such automation in place. In the ticket you can see the content from one email but the other content just gets lost. I have checked that no third party apps are enabled in our admin settings. 
Can you please help with a workaround on this one?