Question

To many keyboard presses needed to enter times like 5 minutes when logging time

• 4 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

How do I easily enter 5 minutes when I log time? Entering 00:05 or 0.083333333 takes too long, and if I enter just 5, it gets interpreted as 5 hours. In other excellent tools like JIRA Service Desk, you can simply enter “5m” for 5 minutes. In fact, any minute amount that does not easily convert to decimal format is hard to enter. For example, 5, 10, 20, 25, 35, 40, 50, 55. You should provide an easy way to enter values like that.

2 replies

Badge

I agree with this person above. Is there an easier way that what is currently avaliable?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @JoeFresh123 

Greetings from the Freshworks community!

We understand that it is time-consuming to add the time logs in HH:MM format. Unfortunately, we do not have an option to modify the time format under log time at the moment.

But we completely hear you! Should you feel that this could be a useful feature, please record your thoughts on this space https://community.freshworks.com/ideas.

Our product team considers your request based on the number of upvotes and the priority for this feature. Your post could be valuable in tracking this!