Question

Track ticket time

• 3 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I have trawled through the posts and comments and while there are lots of useful info none that I can find to help with my particular issue.

The problem I have is trying to track how long a ticket spends within a particular group.  If a new ticket spends 3 days with a Tier 1 support group and is then escalated to a Tier 2 support group the ticket appears to be 3 days old and there is no way to identify whether Tier 2 have only just received the ticket or have received the ticket 3 days ago.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Dondo50 ,

Welcome to Freshworks Community :)

For your use case. Did you get a chance to review the Ticket Lifecycle Curated Report, which is available from Estate and above plan? Make a copy of the report since you cannot perform any changes or save the changes in a curated report.

Once that is done, apply the required filters, use the Group by option, and mention the Group as shown below.

DqNqzu_VA0pFGhKCRHH6XOJC7sT0yF-xTsIYB8tyqipDickuNJ4opLIDdHpf-WQSFg9NYGCpF-AqMFrxEcixWYDBUY1A5v5LuZOngQdZLj74Wp7cG4xOjoe0Yxyl2DPgI2ON363Y6hf_AayC6WdY109B1BEeszkPckwfFsJw7a6lK3VTvC1WoL3SOQ

I hope this helps 
😊

Here’s to you
Vidya D