I’m new user on freshdesk. Actually, i Discover the system and i’m very happy to us, it’s a powerfull solutions for my company and my teams.
Unfortunately , i’have an issue when i close i tickets from my client i will explain this with a quick resume/exemple Step by step.
- My client create a ticket
- I update the ticket with a message that i send
- Client update the ticket with his response
- I close this ticket with my response and i click on the action ‘’ send and set as close “
When i use this button, the customer receive two mails
- First mail contain my last response
- Second Mail contain my last response and the statut close.
What’s the best practice to send one unique e-mail to the customer ?
I did few tests with succes
Use button ‘’close’’ + shift → One notification but the system don’t show the last comment
-Disable costumer notification when a agent close the ticket and create a automations Rules (when an agent close/resolve a ticket, send it a email with the statut close and the last_comment → two notifcation
If I only use the costumer notification → two e-mail notifications
Our goal it’s simple, when i comment and close the ticket at the same time, we want one email notification to te customer with the statut ‘’closed ‘’ and the last agent comment ….
My english is really bad and i do my best ...apologises for my poor translation :-)
If anobody have a idea to resolve this issue, i’m interested !
Best regard and have a nice day !