Solved

Unable to connect to MS Teams

• 21 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to integrate with MS Teams but I continue to get this message in my profile:

User is not yet connected from the Microsoft teams end. Say Hi! to the freshdesk bot from teams.

I have said ‘Hi!’ to the fresh desk bot from teams. I tried the ‘re-authorize’ button a few times. I’ve tried removing and adding the fresh desk app from teams. I have tried removing and adding the teams app from fresh desk. No matter what I do, I continue to get that message. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Keer 21 April 2021, 16:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @DrewCorpCreations, good day! Thanks for trying the initial troubleshooting steps. If the agent email is different in Freshdesk and Teams, it has to be manually linked. If so, can you confirm if the below mentioned steps are followed? 

1. Login to Freshdesk as an agent.
  2. Click on the profile icon and go to Profile Settings .
  3. On the right side of the screen, you'll notice a block that says ' Connect to Microsoft Teams '.
  4. Click on Authorize . You will be redirected to the Microsoft login page. 

5. Enter the Microsoft ID you want to associate with your Freshdesk email. Once you do this, you would have successfully linked your agent account with Teams.

If that doesn’t help, please let us know and we shall create a ticket on your behalf to have this checked further. 

@Keer I have tried that. I also just tried from a different browser to ensure it had nothing to do with cookies. I re-logged in to my Microsoft account. I have also tried restarting teams, logging out and logging in. Same error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Keer I have tried that. I also just tried from a different browser to ensure it had nothing to do with cookies. I re-logged in to my Microsoft account. I have also tried restarting teams, logging out and logging in. Same error.

Thanks for checking, team. Let me create a ticket to have this checked further. Have a good day!