Question

Viewing ticket - how to hide autoreplies

• 2 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

As of about 3 weeks ago, when viewing a ticket I now see the auto-replies as well as the original ticket.

The auto-replies add no new information. How do I hide them?

Thanks

Mat

8 replies

I wholeheartedly agree. It's not beneficial to have all the autoresponses cluttering the ticket view.

Badge +1

Just added it - link

Badge

@ms-fosse , did you raise it in the Ideas forum? I would very much like to second it as those emails sent through automation rules add more manual work to my agents.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@ms-fosse A new update now includes emails sent through automation rules in the conversation thread, as many customers have requested for it as it provides context and improves follow-up.

However, as mentioned by @vinothkumar.manoharan, there is currently no built-in option to disable this feature. If you want to request for the option to turn it on/off, please share your suggestion on our Ideas forum for our Product team to consider.

I’m fully agree. Is not usefull to see all the autoresponses at the ticket view.

Badge +1

good!!

Badge +1

Hi Vinoth,

Thanks for getting back. I’m not sure a screenshot would help - we did have Freshdesk showing tickets and responses without any autoresponder content. Now we see the autoresponders - it’s gone backwards because the autoresponses aren’t useful to agents. Do you know how we can turn them off in the agent view?

Thanks

Mat

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@ms-fosse: Natively there is no option to hide the Auto-replies threading to the ticket. For more clarity, can you paste the screenshot of the Ticket details page where the auto-replies is getting threaded.