We are sorry. You have been restricted from accessing this helpdesk page.

• 12 October 2020
  • 68 replies

When a customers try to opne a tickect they receive this message
"We are sorry. You have been restricted from accessing this helpdesk page"

Our url access is: rubika.freshdesk.com

Can you help me please ?

BR.

2020-10-12094852-403forbidden_50964.png

68 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @azamyn 

Greetings from Freshworks community!

The Reason for the Freshdesk accounts being restricted is- We have a lot of account signups and account creation by the customers on a day-to-day basis and we perform certain prevention checks to prevent the spammers from actually spamming Freshdesk in several ways. We have certain threshold spam checks from our end, as Spammers use the Outbound email, New Ticket, Forward, Reply, etc for spamming. To prevent this the following checks are done.

However We now see that your account is unblocked from our end, please feel free to write to support@freshdesk.com if the issue persists. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @gtt-logistics We have fixed the issue you have reported regarding ticket creation from the support portal successfully, if you are still facing any discrepancies please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Jordi ,

Can you please DM your helpdesk account URL to me, I will be able to remove the account block for you.

Cheers!

Badge

ISSUE WAS RESOLVED THANKS @jim.stephen!!! really appreciate your help. thanks again.

@Contender Esports - If the helpdesk is still inaccessible, please help us with your account URL to check why is the same blocked from accessing of vice city apk.

Alternatively, feel free to write to support@freshdesk.com and one of our support stars will assist you asap on the same. 

Cheers!

Thank you so much after visiting the support link my issue get fixed. the support are quite humble and they guide me step by step. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @jim.stephen , can you please help @gtt-logistics resolve the issue? 

Thank you @jim.stephen . I am able to submit tickets now. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Glad to know that 😄 Happy Freshdesking @Broadcom 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @tszynkielewicz,

We have unblocked your account successfully, if you still encounter any issues please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com.

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Codhes We have unblocked your account from our end, if you are still facing any discrepancies please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com.

hi jim

thank you for your explanation. that clarifies things a lot. and yes, my issue has been resolved. thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Christophe,

We have fixed the issue you have reported regarding ticket creation from the support portal, please monitor the same. If you face any discrepancies, please write to support@freshdesk.com and we would be happy to help!

Thank you.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @nat We have unblocked your account successfully, Can you please check and if you still encounter any issues please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @asnil We have unblocked your account successfully, Can you please check and if you still encounter any issues please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @bennettvisitoraware We have unblocked your account successfully, Can you please check and if you still encounter any issues please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks for your help in resolving the issue @jim.stephen :)! 

@nat @asnil @bennettvisitoraware - please do let us know if this is resolved and if there’s any other assistance you may need.

@alyssia.correa confirmed that it’s now working as expected- thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@alyssia.correa confirmed that it’s now working as expected- thank you!

Awesome @bennettvisitoraware - thanks for the update! 

Hi.

I have the same issue - https://gttlog.freshdesk.com/

Hi.

I have the same issue - https://gttlog.freshdesk.com/

@alyssia.correa  can you help me?

Good morning, 

I have been having this issue from last week Friday. I sent 2 tickets to support one left it open and another agent closed the ticket without solving the issue. We are doing some testing to implement this product. 

Can you assist me ASAP.

https://broadcom-assist.freshdesk.com/

@jim.stephen Could you check my reported issue above please.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Broadcom We have unblocked your account successfully, Can you please check and if you still encounter any issues kindly DM, we shall have that checked. 

Hi,

I have the same problem 

“We are sorry. You have been restricted from accessing this helpdesk page.”

przychodniegrudziadz.freshdesk.com

@Pooja Bernice 

Hello, our portal url is  easyby.freshdesk.com

And we are facing the same issue. User are not able to create the tickets. Please help to unblock.

Thanks.