Question

WhatsApp Tickets

• 1 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day

We have integrated our WhatsApp with Freshdesk, we plan to integrate 4 more numbers to allow my team to support clients.

The challenge with this new integration is that we cannot setup automation rules to assign the chats from a specific number to a group in Freshdesk, all messages come through and remine unassigned, this is frustrating, since most of the tickets will be missed. 

Is there no way we can setup the automation like we do when we add an email in Freshdesk?

2 replies

Indeed, very unfortunately, the Whatsapp integration is not smart at all.

All the queries we otherwise already have in advance through form fields etc. must be made by the human supporter. That takes quite some time.

A simple reply function in automation to incoming Whatsapp texts would help a lot.

Good Day

We have integrated our WhatsApp with Freshdesk, we plan to integrate 4 more numbers to allow my team to support clients.

The challenge with this new integration is that we cannot setup automation rules to assign the chats from a specific number to a group in Freshdesk, all messages come through and remine unassigned, this is frustrating, since most of the tickets will be missed. 

Is there no way we can setup the automation like we do when we add an email in Freshdesk?

I think this is not possible yet. Because I tried different ways for integrating multiple whatsapp numbers on list of cash crops so that our support become strong but unable. Now I am using the new feature of whatsapp we have logged in our whatsapp in multiple 4 laptops so that is quite impressive. Instead of 4 whatsapp number we are working with a single whatsapp number from 4 different laptops.