Where did the red eyeball go?

• 21 March 2018
  • 9 replies

There used to be a red eyeball that appeared in the interface when an agent was in a ticket that another agent was also viewing. We don't see this anymore and we have run into issues with 2 agents working on the same ticket at the same time. Any chance this feature can be turned back on?

Thanks, Graeme.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Graeme,

The red eyeball feature is fondly known as the Agent collision detection in Freshdesk. It is available for all accounts in the Estate plan and above.Here's an article that explains more about this feature : https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/218073-agent-collision-detection

Cheers!

Hi, thanks for the speedy response. I can guess the answer to this question, but is there a way to turn on just Agent Collision Detection for a small monthly fee per agent instead of stepping up to the Estate plan? We don't really need any of the other features of the estate plan, but the Agent Collision Detection would be a key feature for us.

Thanks, Graeme.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Graeme,

The agent collision detection is available as an add on at $5 per agent per month. Note that in case if you're working in the MINT interface, you'll have to switch to the old interface to make use of the add-on.

Let me know if we can go ahead and process this.

Cheers!

Just to confirm, do we just need to go back to the old interface in order to implement this, or would we need to always work in the old interface? If this add-on feature is not currently available in Mint, is there plans to roll it out in the future? Let me know the answer to that and I will let you know if we want to make this switch or not.

Thanks, Graeme.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Graeme,

We've decided to move away from the add-on approach on MINT - it is designed that way. Let me have a word with the product team and see if there's any other option apart from the actual offering on the Estate plan.

Cheers!

Thanks. Let me know what you find out and I will go from there.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

We can enable the add-on for your account and it should be compatible on both the interfaces. Sorry that I had to hold off this since I wanted to get a confirmation from the team here.

Cheers!

Hi, thanks for the info. For now we are going to hold off on making this change, but I will reach out if we do need to add this in the future. Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Sure,Gbloor. Happy Freshdesk-ing!

Cheers!