Question

why is there no signature when i forwarded an email ?

• 26 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

When we forward an E-Mail within the threads there is no signature. But if i reply on a ticket there is one. Is there a way to set this

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Perry.gy ,

Welcome to Freshworks Community :)

Regarding your concern about the new feature "Threads," I understand that you would like to know if it is possible to include a signature when forwarding messages using threads. Currently, we do not have this feature, and we will need to check with the product manager if it is in the future roadmap. However, you can submit your ideas on our community page here: https://community.freshworks.com/ideas.

As a workaround, you can use canned responses for now. You can create a canned response that contains your signature, and when forwarding a message using threads, you can insert the signature using the canned responses feature. 

How to include signature in Threads using Canned response?

I hope that the workaround I suggested will be helpful in addressing the limitation for now. Let us know your thoughts here,

Here’s to you,
Vidya D

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :)