Workflow Action

In workflow when a status is selected then in actions, a email generation to 3rd party is not available, 

Example, when status is escalation then action option to send an email out ( to service provider/ product vendor)   

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @illysha,

Welcome to Freshworks Community. I hope you are well:)

I understand that you want to send out an email to your external provider when the ticket status is changed. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to do that. As of now, you can forward the email to the External provider by using the Forward option.

Or, if the external providers are part of your Freshdesk Account, then you can group them and make use of the below option:

Hope this information helps. Feel free to ping us for any queries we’d be happy to help:)

Happy Freshdesking!

In workflow when a status is selected then in actions, a email generation to 3rd party is not available, 

Example, when status is escalation then action option to send an email out ( to service provider/ product vendor)   

Have you fixed this issue related to the email. Being a business owner and non techy person I am also facing the same issue for natural laundry detergent accounts. I tried all the possible ways which I know. But not working. Kindly share the method through which you fixed this issue.