XML Export Out of Date?

• 19 February 2019
  • 2 replies

I'm trying to export all of my tickets using the Admin > Account > Export Data feature, after which I get the e-mail containing the download link. The file that gets downloaded however, is from 19 days ago. 

It doesn't matter how many times I run the export, with a different link being generated every time, I'm still just given the same file to download. This is causing us real problems as we're desperately trying to back up some attachments from tickets, but the Amazon AWS links to the attachments have already expired!

I believe that the file we are being constantly offered is one that I generated those 19 days ago. 

A colleague has tried running the export and has also just been given the same out of date file. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a solution?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Thanks for replying, Aravind. I look forward to the new release.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Delwell,

We noticed this issue recently on several accounts where the Account export didn't have the updated data. We've identified the cause and the fix will go with our next release (in a couple of days). I'll update this thread as soon as the fix goes live. Sorry for all the troubles caused.

Cheers!