Solved

Yahoo recipients are not receiving emails

Some of our Yahoo recipients are not receiving our emails, there an ongoing issue on this? 

icon

Best answer by Aarthi 2 February 2023, 11:52

View original

16 replies

Badge +1

Would it not be a better option that your company Freshsales addresses the pending tickets rather looking nice on open platform as this? What do you think? 

It’s not about me individually but it will benefit all the users of Freshdesk. What are your thoughts on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @mannnysavea,

It’s unfortunate that you're experiencing this issue. Sometimes, the interface can be slow, causing delays when submitting messages. I recommend trying to send your message again.

However, @hemanth.ramya, could you please reach out to @mannnysavea? She's having trouble reaching you.

Badge +1

Thank you @Kamakshi. I tried but somehow nothing happens when I click on send button.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Ramya,

How do you DM? 

Manny.

@mannnysavea 

Please click on @hemanth.ramya ‘s Profile and hit “Send Message” button. You should be able to text her there. 

Badge +1

Hi Ramya,

How do you DM? 

Manny.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

That’s unfortunate, @mannnysavea

Can you please share/DM us the ticket and requester samples for which the issue is encountered? Also, it would be great if you can elaborate more on the notifications you received. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Badge +1

No, I do not agree. The issue is not resolved and hence we have not been responded to the open tickets. There is absolutely no communication on the ticket since over a week. I got 3 notifications today itself for emails that bounced. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay in response here. 

We understand you have been facing issues with email delivery for Yahoo recipients in specific. We did see this happening due to Yahoo's rate limit getting exhausted. Our team has added some new IPs for Yahoo MSP, which should ideally decrease the issue occurrence and not be faced anymore.

Kindly let us know if you still encounter issues and share/DM us the following details to resolve the issue-

1. Your Freshdesk URL 
  2. Ticket ID(s) of such cases.
  3. “Requester email address” corresponding to the Ticket ID above. 

Cheers,

Badge +1

It would be a real shame if we would have to stop using freshdesk over this. 

This has been opened 8 month ago, and still no resolution?

Does freshdesk just not care?

Perhaps they don’t understand how critical this is???

Badge +1

Any one have any work around?

This is a clear cut issue that can be duplicated.

Badge +1

Unfortunate part is that we are not connected to each other and they seem to take advantage of it. There are issues pending since long and no one seem to respond from Freshdesk. 

Same problem here. No Yahoo email is being delivered to our clients. We used our GMail to contact a couple of them and asked for alternate emails … only then were they able to receive messages/tickets from us.

This has been going on for a bit too long Freshdesk.

Badge +1

I have same issue. Twice they told us that the issue is resolved. They kept my ticket for a week in minor issue. Then I escalated it 3 days ago but no response so far. The support from Freshdesk is the most horrible of all. Do you know whom to write to escalate?

Badge +1

Did you solve it?

Same issues here.

same in my company

Badge +1

Hi @Malfie P 

From what I understand pertaining to your issue is, emails are not delivered to specific Yahoo contacts in Freshdesk. 

There could be several reasons why an email is not sent to a Yahoo user:

1. Email filtering - Yahoo has strict spam filters that might flag the email as spam and move it to the recipient's spam folder.

2. Incorrect email address - If the recipient's email address is entered incorrectly, the email will not reach them.

3. Blocked sender - If the recipient has blocked the sender's email address, the email will not be delivered to them.

4. Email server issue - If the sender's email server is temporarily down or undergoing maintenance, the email may not be delivered.

5. Email size limitations - If the email is too large, it may not be delivered to the recipient's inbox.

It's recommended to double-check the recipient's email address and check if the email was sent to the spam folder or blocked. If the issue persists, kindly write to support@freshdesk.com with the following details to resolve the issue-

1. Your Freshdesk URL 
  2. Ticket ID(s) of such cases.
  3. “Requester email address” corresponding to the Ticket ID above. 

We offer a Complimentary consultation service to help our users determine the best course of action for their specific requirements. If you're interested, please Click here to book a complimentary 1:1 consultation session with our product expert.

Regards
Aarthi
Product Consultant- Freshdesk Omnichannel