Solved

Can FreshDesk API support Bi-Directional for Azure Sentinel Ticketing System?

• 30 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Now I am successfully integrated FreshDesk and Azure Sentinel with Logic Apps. I receiving tickets in FreshDesk when Azure Sentinel Incident occurs. But I want to do bi directional features when I closed the incident in SIEM, ticket will automatically closed in FreshDesk. 

icon

Best answer by Keer 4 July 2021, 02:19

Hi @zaylinhtun, I hope you are doing well today. You can use a ticket update API to achieve this. Please find more details on the same here. You can choose the status of the incident as trigger and update the status in Freshdesk accordingly. 

I hope this helps. If you have further queries, kindly give us more insights on how you’ve set this up and we’d be able to help you further on this. Have a good day!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @zaylinhtun, I hope you are doing well today. You can use a ticket update API to achieve this. Please find more details on the same here. You can choose the status of the incident as trigger and update the status in Freshdesk accordingly. 

I hope this helps. If you have further queries, kindly give us more insights on how you’ve set this up and we’d be able to help you further on this. Have a good day!