Solved

Event in installed custom app is not triggering

• 8 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have installed a custom app in this ‘https://newaccount1623527590650.freshdesk.com/’ account.This app has callbacks to be triggered for contactCreate and contactUpdate event.

It is running well locally with simulation test engine, but is failing to trigger from the server.There are no serverless app logs on server as well.

Please let me know on how I can debug this.

Thanks,

Jaya

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 8 July 2021, 13:52

Hello Jaya,

Can you please let us know if you see any error messages of failed triggers from the server? Screenshots of the custom app configuration would be helpful. Feel free to drop a note here or reply to the ticket that has been raised for this issue and one of our experts would get back to you via the same.

Thank you,

Freshdesk Community Team

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Jaya,

Can you please let us know if you see any error messages of failed triggers from the server? Screenshots of the custom app configuration would be helpful. Feel free to drop a note here or reply to the ticket that has been raised for this issue and one of our experts would get back to you via the same.

Thank you,

Freshdesk Community Team

Hello,

There are no logs in “serverless logs” section, so I am unable to understand the issue.

I can share more information on the ticket.

Thank you for your response,

Jaya

This issue can be closed.I redeployed the app and it seems to be working.I can see server logs also.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3

Thanks for the update, Jaya. Glad to know that the issue with custom app is sorted.

Feel free to drop a note here or write to support@freshdesk.com for any further queries and we would be happy to help! :)

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team